State-certified, industry-specialized expertise. Free case management and associated costs. Direct access to your personal attorney when you need it — days, nights and weekends. If you’ve been injured on the job and you need a workers’ compensation lawyer in Reading who cares about your needs, call My Comp Lawyers. At Frommer, D’Amico and Anderson, we’re proud to be one of the few workers’ compensation law firms in Pennsylvania whose entire staff of attorneys is made up of certified workers’ comp specialists.
The Principles of Success
There are thousands of law firms in Pennsylvania that handle workers’ compensation cases, but only My Comp Lawyers gives you the personal attention your case deserves. Compare Frommer, D’Amico and Anderson to other workers’ comp firms in Pennsylvania, and you’ll see why Reading chooses us again and again. We provide:
• An exceptional commitment to individual attention. Call another attorney, and chances are you’ll speak with a secretary, paralegal or you’ll hear an outgoing message. At My Comp Lawyers, you’ll get direct access to your attorney when you need it — even at nights and over the weekend — instead of frustrating delays and unconcerned representation.
• Free case management services. When you hire My Comp Lawyers, we’ll review every aspect of our contingency agreement with you. We won’t charge you when you need help with common workers’ comp issues such as late checks, incorrect injury descriptions or denied prescriptions.
• Caring service. It isn’t always easy to get to the office when you’ve been injured on the job. Your attorney will travel to your location to discuss your needs. • Covered costs. Workers’ comp cases often require access to medical records and doctor’s reports in addition to transcripts and depositions. We’ll cover the fees associated with these necessities instead of asking you to pay for them up front. We save your workers’ comp income for your needs — not our expenses.
• Help for every workers’ compensation situation. From major litigation to late checks to excess fees on existing claims, My Comp Lawyers can help.
Contact Us for Your Free Consultation
My Comp Lawyers is ready to provide you with a complimentary consultation. Call us at 1-800-875-1015, or contact Attorney Frommer at 717-579-8921 on nights and weekends. Get the direct access and personal service you deserve! Make My Comp Lawyers your comp lawyer today.
Recently certificated by the medical school for lawyers
* Certified as a specialist in the practice of workers’ compensation law by the Pennsylvania Bar Association’s Section on Workers’ Compensation Law as authorized by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.