If you were injured on the job in State College and you need a workers’ compensation lawyer, call My Comp Lawyers. Our certified workers’ compensation lawyers serve injured employees in the State College region with personal attention and expert claims management services. Make My Comp Lawyers your comp lawyers and find out why our caring, reliable approach makes us the best workers’ compensation resource in Pennsylvania!
The My Comp Lawyers Difference
There are thousands of Pennsylvania attorneys who handle workers’ compensation claims, but only a select few are named certified specialists by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court. When you choose Frommer, D’Amico and Anderson, you can relax knowing all of our attorneys are certified workers’ compensation experts.
Not only is our firm one of the few whose entire staff of attorneys is certified, but we also:
• Guarantee personal service. Forget about leaving message after message with a paralegal or secretary, or getting a call back from someone who doesn’t know your case. At My Comp Lawyers, your attorney is your attorney. We won’t ignore your call — even at night, and even over the weekend. We pay attention to the details. And you’ll get the dignified, respectful attention you deserve.
• Offer free case management services. Compare our contingency agreement with the fees charged by other firms and we believe you’ll be back to work with us. Let My Comp Lawyers handle issues with late checks, medical records, doctor testimony and other common workers’ compensation payment issues, and leave worries about excess fees behind.
• Travel to you. We know it isn’t always easy to visit an attorney when you’ve been injured at work. Your attorney will come to you, whether you live in Allentown or State College or York.
• Handle a wide range of workers’ compensation cases, including major litigation. If you’ve been denied benefits, call us. If you’re currently receiving benefits but you’re paying excess fees, call us. If you are dealing with unpaid medical bills, late checks or unreturned phone calls, call us.
Contact My Comp Lawyers for Your Free Consultation
When you’ve been injured at work, you need help from a certified workers’ compensation attorney. Call My Comp Lawyers for a complimentary consultation at 1-800-875-1015, or contact Attorney Frommer at 717-579-8921 on nights and weekends.
Make My Comp Lawyers your State College workers’ compensation lawyers.
Recently certificated by the medical school for lawyers
* Certified as a specialist in the practice of workers’ compensation law by the Pennsylvania Bar Association’s Section on Workers’ Compensation Law as authorized by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.